Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Technician. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s mechanical and thermal unit include:
- Acting horizontally across the organization to help a variety of engineering projects.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies for breadboards and prototypes.
- Assembling parts and components to build new products.
- Supporting scientific investigations and experiments on breadboards and prototypes.
- Maintaining and cleaning of laboratory/warehouse area and equipment and monitor compliance of safety rules.
- Ordering and maintaining stock in warehouse.
- Technical studies and broad (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic) knowledge background
- Wide background of hands-on fabrication skills ranging from machining experience, welding, soldering, and metal parts fabrication.
- Ability to operate and maintain manual lathes, mills and other machining equipment.
- Familiar with prototype/breadboards fabrication and production lines assembly.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Luxembourgish and French are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in developing equipment for the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Experience with welding is an asset.
- Experience in maintenance of technical equipment and machine shop facilities is an asset.
- Holding licenses (i.d. “cases catégorie 3”) for operating powered industrial trucks (PIT) is considered an asset.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.