Maana Electric is looking to fill the role of a “Business Developer, Space Market”. The main tasks for this position within Maana Electric include:
- Daily follow up of business development activities for the space European market.
- Generate a strong drive at European level, increase the number of projects, attract interest for Maana Electric solutions.
- Monitor the evolution of the space market, and particularly related to power solutions and ISRU technologies.
- Identify the niches and potential growth levers.
- Identify opportunities for the development of the Maana solutions.
- Work in tight collaboration with Maana Electric’s management to define proper development objectives.
- Create a high level of credibility on the market.
- Fill the project pipeline, write and coordinate the proposals.
- Support and write tenders.
- Enthusiastically pinpointing and prospecting existing opportunities in the private and public sector for Maana technology solutions.
- Master Degree in Business and/or Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 Years’ experience within the space sector, particularly in Europe.
- Experience dealing with the European Space Agency is considered a real asset.
- Experience dealing with other European public entities is considered a plus.
- Passion for deep technological solutions.
- Ability to travel mostly in Europe attending events and trade shows.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Fluency in French and/or German is considered a real asset. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with highly technical projects.
- EU nationality, visa or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.
|Job Category||Business, Support|