Maana Electric’s engineering team is looking to fill the role of an Embedded Systems Engineer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Design and implement control systems for various types of industrial automated equipment.
- Developing and performing dedicated models for Software-in-the-loop testing.
- Performing literature research and trade-off analysis for the definition of subsystem requirements and create the solutions to meet the expected performance requirements.
- Collaborating with specialists in other disciplines to support their control and automation needs and integration into the monitoring and control subsystem.
- Conducting testing of the designed subsystem, post-data analysis with theoretical and experimental data and writing reports.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Automation Engineering or related engineering field.
- 3 years of experience on implementation of control systems.
- Experience in the design and implementation of control systems for industrial applications.
- Strong knowledge within designing and coding embedded firmware for high-reliability applications.
- Experience with PLC programming and user interfaces.
- Experience with bus, communication, and networking protocols (RS-422, CAN, PCI, Ethernet, etc.).
- Experience if the design of high level SCADA/HMI automation systems.
- Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and modelling tools and proficiency in programming languages (Python, C, C++, etc.).
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Familiarity or experience development of graphic user interfaces.
- Experience with design and implementation of small prototypes.
Due to the nature of the Equipment, the person filling this position cannot have any medical implants, such as pacemakers, that are sensitive to strong magnetic fields.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.