Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Experienced Administrative Assistant. The main tasks for this position within Maana Electric’s Team include:
- Assistance in general administrative tasks (inbound/outbound phone calls, emails, postal mail, greeting visitors).
- Management of office suppliers and deliveries.
- Creation and maintenance of administration filing systems (both electronic and physical).
- Assistance in organization of meetings and events.
- Staff travel organization.
- Scheduling of appointments and assistance in maintenance of calendars.
- Draft company communications (memos, emails, other correspondence).
- Perform a variety of other duties as required.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Able to understand the needs of the team and ensuring these needs are met.
- Structured quick-learner and able to self-manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to details.
- Good IT skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French. Luxembourgish and German are considered a plus.
- Strong ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration.
- Good understanding and/or experience in social media presence.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced environments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.