Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Junior Accountant. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s team include:
- Assisting the procurement and accounting departments for related administrative tasks.
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of annual records.
- Maintenance of accounting file.
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements.
- Period-end accounts closing.
- Corporate tax and VAT compliance:
- Filling of corporate tax returns and tax balances.
- Follow-up and control of tax statements.
- Filing of periodic and annual tax returns.
- Follow-up and control of VAT statements.
- Coordination with Luxembourg tax and VAT administrations.
- Invoicing and payments:
- Administrating the invoices.
- Carrying out the payments.
- Purchase assistance:
- Intrastat declaration.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar.
- Up to 3-year practical professional (post-degree) experience in accounting.
- LUXGAAP knowledge.
- Experience with the use of different accounting software programs. Knowledge of Sage 100 is considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Structured quick-learner and able to self-manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to details.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of financial and procurement tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French. Dutch is considered a plus.
- Strong ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.